JOIN AVON IRN AND FIND 7 Sure-Fire Ways to Build Your Referral Business
1. Set A Target: In business, measure the results to improve performance. Set a clear goal with a time line. Example, 10% increase in referral business over the next 10 weeks.
2. Timing: Conventional sales wisdom claims the best time to ask for the referral is immediately after the close. This tactic is far too aggressive. Give your clients time to experience your service or product before asking for a referral. Ask for the referral at close only if your client is already delighted with your business.
3. Top 20: Not all customers are referral candidates. Find the top 20% that are ecstatic about your business and ask them for referrals. Make sure their network is the type of client you want.
4. Give and You'll Receive: Give your clients extra service and follow-up support before asking for referrals. When you give willingly to your customers, they will return the favor.
5. Type of Customer: Inform your referring clients of the type of customers you can help. Provide a clear picture of the customer demographics will help your referral marketing.
6. Rewards Program: Provide special rewards to your referring customers on a regular basis. If a customer provides you with 5 sales, offer them something special, e.g. discounts.
7. Thank-You: Create a basic thank you letter that can be personalized and sent to each referral you receive. Treat your referral sources with the utmost of care and you will not only build a foundation of trust but keep hot prospects coming to your door."
These tips are simple but when executed on a regular basis they can drive your referral business and build sales revenue. Start every Friday at a meeting with the AVON IRN group at IHOP at Avon Commons, RTE. 83 AND DETROIT from 7:45 am to 9:00 am and watch your referrals grow. See how your neighbors are growing their businesses with the power of IRN. BREAKFAST IS ON US! CALL BARB BUTLER AT 1.440.387.5125